Re: troll

Hi Martin,

On 2010-11-23 14:46, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:

On 2010-11-23 08:04, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
That you still bring this topic up in repeated ways is quite trollish
behaviour.
Why do you think so?

By definition you are indeed trolling.
Which definition of trolling are you using?

MY WORK AND THE WORK OF OTHER REVIEWERS IS STILL IMPORTANT.

No. _Your_ work is not needed. At all. You have been told that more than once.
If you've really seen anyone state that, I missed it. Please show us.

WE WILL NOT STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE REVIEW PROCESS AS LONG AS OUR INVOLVEMENT IS NEEDED.

You can stop now. You are not wanted around here. Other reviewers are doing a great work without stepping over the fine line that you do repeatedly.
Feel free to elaborate on what fine line you're referring to. It could be constructive in the end, if you could give any clue about what actually bothers you in my contributions.