Re: troll chealer go away, please! (Re: DPN RC bugs statistics (was Re: Debian Project News 2010/16 frozen. Please review and translate)

On 2010-11-23 09:00, Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi,

On Montag, 22. November 2010, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
No, I was trying to explain that for either interpretation, 200 was
wrong. The normal reading would mean 271, but the reading of "final
squeeze" would mean 0 RC bugs (a very dull statistic). The set of
packages  that will be released as squeeze is unknown.
This is wrong and you keep repeating it, just like the good troll you are.
What is wrong that I keep repeating? Sorry but I don't remember you intervening in these discussions once. Who knows, maybe explaining your disagreement could be as useful as name-calling. Are you saying the set of packages that will be released as squeeze is known? If so I bet the release team will be happy to know too.
Why not suggest an alternative that expresses the idea in a way you
prefer?
At this point I won't express preferences. Anything valid that Alexander
will like is fine.
And at this point I like to express that it was already stated, that you
please leave this project alone.
At this point I would like to point you to what I already replied when that was stated.