Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:19:18 +0100
From: chaica@ohmytux.com
To: debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian at JM2L

Hi,

For information Debian France [1] organizes a Debian booth at JM2L [1]
this year. The JML2 - in French stands for "Journées Méditerranéennes du
Logiciel Libre" - is a Free Software event at Sophia Antipolis near Nice in
the southern France, November 26 and 27 . The stand will be only opened
Saturday, except if someone interested to keep it Friday shows up. If so,
please subscribe to the event on the Debian wiki of French events [3].

[1] : http://france.debian.net
[2] : http://jm2l.linux-azur.org/
[3] : http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsFr

Bye,