Re: unofficial^Wofficial bits from ARM porters

On Aug 25, 2010, at 18:55, Hector Oron wrote:

Hello,

2010/8/25 Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org>:
On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:49:27AM +0200, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
I wonder why they are just non-official bits and whether you can
consider posting similar bits to d-d-a.

I'd be willing to do the leg work for this. Are there specific points

Thanks a lot Jeremiah!

Yes, thanks Jeremiah, last time I checked debian-arm mailing list, I
just read zack complaint, I did not see your reply until now.

Thanks for the thanks, but it looks like I wasn't much help at all. :-)

I was going to comment that your help would have surely helped, but it
seemed that people on -arm already reacted on that :) So I'll just stay
put and wait for a mail hitting d-d-a.

That should be done by now.

I just saw that, and I would like to say it is terrific. I think it summarizes well what is happening giving a good high-level overview. Thank you very much everyone who worked on this. I'll make sure it gets in the DPN (if someone hasn't beat me to it!) :)

Jeremiah