Re: "debian" identi.ca account

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 12:22:46PM -0400, David Moreno wrote:
> Sure. I actually brought the service that I had developed[1] down because
> basically nobody cared :) I offer myself to re-implement it again to use
> Identica and only a few GPG keys, if folks believe that's the best way to
> proceed.

I believe this thread is enough evidence that nowadays, we do have
interest in this kind of services, you were probably just to ahead of us
when you first implemented the service :-P

For the technical details of authentication, I guess that for us the
best possible integration would be to give access at the account to the
members of the publicity project on alioth:
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/publicity/, but for sure the port to
identi.ca is more important that changing the authentication method.

Thanks for your work!
Cheers.