Re: DPN RC bugs statistics

On 2010-11-23 08:04, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:

Hi!

Am 22.11.2010 22:14, schrieb Filipus Klutiero:

No, [..]
This topic is brought up again and again, and to the best of my
knowledge, we changed the text at least twice after "discussions" with you.

That you still bring this topic up in repeated ways is quite trollish
behaviour.
Why do you think so?
  Which is part of the problem leading to
<4CAF0679.7030203@debian.org>, yet, here you are again, starting the
discussion again, and again several members of the team ask me to intervene.

So let me be clearer: GO AWAY!
Ah, the good old caps, that makes things so much clearer indeed. Let me try that:

MY WORK AND THE WORK OF OTHER REVIEWERS IS STILL IMPORTANT. WE WILL NOT STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE REVIEW PROCESS AS LONG AS OUR INVOLVEMENT IS NEEDED.

Sorry, I know you're doing a lot work, but I'd rather see the DPN published less frequently, after a composed and healthy review process, than to see e-yelling, rehashing of positions, and threatening.

If you still fail to do so, you leave us no other choice but to ask the
listmasters to ban you from this list.
There are several other choices you have here, which will likely be more successful:
  • A 2-characters fix to the document, removing the "00" and adding "71".
  • If you intentionally changed the number, keep the new one but also change the formulation. What's wrong with the one proposed by David Prévot?
  • Just dropping the section altogether, if we can't agree on something. DWN didn't have it, and the Earth was rotating as smoothly...