Re: ISOs to burn for a FOSS event in Italy next week

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:48:28PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
>Hi there!
>
>Please note that *CD* multi-arch images:
>
>- are for amd64, i386 and powerpc (there were for other archs as well, I
>  can not find them anymore)
>
>- include the corresponding netinst image
>
>- do not inclue any sources
>
>*DVD* multi-arch images are indeed for amd64 and i386 and they include
>the sources.

Correct.

>Last question: has someone tested the image you want to distribute?

They're tested from time to time, but I can't guarantee that the
images built *this* week are bug-free.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll