Re: ISOs to burn for a FOSS event in Italy next week

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:54:28PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> As I've mixed feelings, I would very much welcome comment on the
> idea. Is it worth to risk Squeeze images? How should we present them
> then? Should we rather go for Lenny images ... or no ISOs at all?

Thanks for all the feedback, people. Thanks to those received here and
from a few extra replies from the Debian CD team, I decided to go for
the latest multi-arch testing weekly build.

As they are meant explicitly as give aways, something we might want to
do in the future is an artwork to be printed on top of them, which
highlights the peculiarity of those ISOs, namely: i386 or amd64 install,
sources included. It's too late for my need of this week-end, but it
might be useful / nice for further needs.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams