Re: Guidance needed for Italian Debian/Ubuntu mini-conference press-announce

Justin B Rye wrote:
> Some English-checking.

Oops, I sent the "before" attachment instead of the "after" version.
--
JBR - and today's single word in West Greenlandic is:
                  Ininnukalaarniarlungaana

The Debian Project, the team behind the free Debian operating system,
is pleased to announce that the 2010 Italian Debian/Ubuntu Community
Conference (DUCC-IT '10 for short)[1] will take place on the 17th, 18th
and 19th of September in Perugia. This year's conference will be
organized in collaboration with the local Italian Ubuntu team [2],
unifying the traditional Italian Ubuntu Meeting and Debian Community
Conference, in order to bring together both communities and improve
cross-distribution collaboration.
The event will be also an opportunity to enjoy the annual Software
Freedom Day[3], which will be celebrated in Perugia at the same
time[4].

[1] http://deb.li/duccit10
[2] http://www.ubuntu-it.org/
[3] http://softwarefreedomday.org/
[4] http://www.fsugitalia.org/eventi/doku.php?id=sfd:sfd10

The conference will see the prominent participation of the current
Debian Project Leader, Stefano Zacchiroli, and some members of both
Debian-women[5] and Ubuntu-women[6] teams, explaining
the benefits of a wider collaboration scheme, and how we
encourage a more heterogeneous and balanced environment.

[5] http://women.debian.org
[6] http://ubuntu-women.org/

Scheduled events currently include some major technical tracks, aimed
toward new contributors, and practical sessions on Saturday, as well as
social launches, a key-signing party[7] and a round table discussion
about female participation in the Italian free software world[8] on
the other days. More information and logistical details are available
on the Debian wiki[9], or directly on the conference website[10].

[7] http://www.fsugitalia.org/eventi/doku.php?id=duccit10:ksp
[8] http://www.fsugitalia.org/eventi/doku.php?id=duccit10:women
[9] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianItalia/MiniDebconf2010
[10] http://www.fsugitalia.org/eventi/doku.php?id=duccit10