Re: review for public announce about Mini-Debconf Paris 2010

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:12:40 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org>
wrote:

> A comment on the language which will be used at the event would be
> appropriate here. Something like "most of the talk will be in French,
> but you're welcome to submit talk proposals in English", or something
> like that.

Done

> As the name of the university, please use "Université Paris Diderot -
> Paris 7" (which is the official name of the university).

Done

> It would be nice to have a final "thank you" paragraph to the sponsors,
> although I know not all sponsors are defined yet and you're working on
> it (thanks!). We do know some of the sponsors however, and I believe
> they should be listed, I propose something like the following:

Done

Here is the 2nd draft :

--8<--
The Debian France Association is organizing the first Paris
Mini-DebConf. This event will welcome everyone with an interest in the
Debian project for a series of talks and workshops about Debian.
Allowing users, contributors and developers to meet each other is also
one of the main goals of this event. We are especially looking forward
to meeting Debian developers from around the world :)

The Paris Mini-DebConf 2010 will be held at Université Paris Diderot -
Paris 7, Paris, France, October 30 and 31.

Further information is in the DebConf wiki[1]. If you wish to attend, it
is *mandatory* to add some information about yourself to this page
because of University security.

We are in the process of defining the talks and workshops. If you wish
to contribute, please let us know by dropping me an email or describing
your talk/workshop in the DebConf wiki before September 15. Most of the
talk will be in French, but you're welcome to submit talk proposals in
English.

The event wouldn't have been possible without the support of generous
sponsors of money and other needed facilities. We hereby thank:

Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7 (for offering the venues), Gandi.net
and Easter-eggs.

If you are interested in the event and would like to support it you can
do that by either donating to Debian France at [2] or by contacting me for
other kind of support.

Carl
on behalf of the team

[1]: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Paris/2010