Re: [Debconf-team] announce about debconf10 call for (monetary) help

On May 7, 2010, at 5:53 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 08:34:10PM +0200, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
>> First draft:
>
> Nice, thanks!
>
> I've a different wording proposal for the paragraphs below, mainly
> because I found the emphasize only/mostly sponsoring in disfavor of
> small donations. Also, I've tried to add some "motivations" to donate /
> become a sponsor.

Thanks - I'll incorporate the changes. Also, Ana G. sent some changes which I'd like to incorporate as well.

[ snip ]

> I've also changed some other bits here and there.
>
> What are the plans to send this out? Do you have in mind a press release
> once the above content is ready or something else?

This document can be used in any way that benefits Debian. :-)

I am more than happy to send out a press release or merely publish it to a mailing list. I'd need instructions and help for a press release since I've never done that before.

Jeremiah