Re: [Debconf-team] announce about debconf10 call for (monetary) help

On May 5, 2010, at 2:07 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 11:59:55AM +0200, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
I have time to try to put something together too or at least
copyedit. But I cannot seem to find the original - Raphael do you have
a link?

If you mean the original of the blog post, here is a link:

Some other "originals" which were implicitly referenced in my "outline"
that can be suitable for copy&paste are here:

Yeah, that is what I was thinking of. I'll try to collate them together and send a draft to the debian-publicity list.