Re: announce about debconf10 call for (monetary) help

Hi!

On 04.05.2010 09:15, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
I'm not sure whether we do have a tradition/policy about what to do for
announcement that seek donations or the like, but this:

   http://my.opera.com/atomo64/blog/10913461

That link didn't worked for me (404), but I guess you mean the blog from Raphael Geissert at <http://my.opera.com/atomo64/blog/2010/05/04/debconf10-needs-your-help>.

seems to deserve a bit more than a blog post on a personal blog. IMHO it
should go at least to some announcement mailing list. Thoughts?

If someone comes up with a nice draft (and it's okay with the dc orga folks), sure, why not? I'm willing to send it out finally, but actually was going to tri to get the NEW queue down againa bit this week...

Best regards,
  Alexander