Re: Latest DPN issue corrections.

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> writes:
> Ups... Sorry, I missed your mail.  Based on the subject I marked the
> mail as unread till today, when was about to finish the Project News
> and just now noticed, that you actually had suggestions for the Press
> Announcement about the German mini conference.
>
> Sorry, I'll see that I add your suggestion at least to the website.

Heh, don't worry! Actually, since I posted via gmane, I wasn't sure
whether the mail had got through. Was the submission format what you
wanted, by the way? Do you prefer diff or wdiff or both? Any other
comments on what makes a helpful proofread?

I ask because I reckon most people reading this list are going to be
pretty technical and capable of doing whatever's most helpful for you
guys.

Rupert