Re: new Debian Project money donors listing page

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 09:12:25AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
[...]
> I had a thought triggered by the Blackcat networks removal;

They were not removed, but they have been bought by RapidSwitch, hence
the name change.
Moreoever, I let a mention to the former name :
[..] RapidSwitch</a> (formely Black Cat Networks) [..]

> I think we should recognise former partners. An appropriate way to do
> that might be a /partners/former page ordered by date of the
> termination of the partnership and grouped by year of termination.

Or move old entries to the bottom of the page (the same way we do it for
books).
Or hide them by default for JavaScript enabled www browsers.

--
Simon Paillard