Question regarding a Debian Release Day event

Hi all

I come from the Greek Debian community and we are
thinking about the possibility of organising a special
"Debian Lenny Day" to celebrate the release of Debian 5.0
when this happens. And we would like actually to make it
a bit "flashier" and attract more publicity by inviting some
senior Debian developers or say the Debian Project Leader to
give a presentation.

Does anybody have an experience of a similar event in the past
that would be kind enough to share with us? Is it feasible to
invite DPL in such an event and how could we give it the best
publicity possible?

thanks in advance

Emmanuel Galatoulas
Debian Greek localisation project

PS> I do apologise in advance if this list is not the appropriate
one to pose the question, but I thought that since we are discussing
Debian's publicity issues here it could be relevant!

believed to be clean.