Please proof-read the current draft

Hi all,

We're once again getting ready for a new issue of the DPN. Unfortunately
a bit late, but real life got to both of us with two different deadlines
on Monday and Tuesday respectively, which effectively canceled our
weekend (= DPN time).

There has already been some proof-reading by Justin (thank you!) but
we've added a bit more content since then, so we'd like to ask for some
more proof-reading of the current draft page:
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current

We are planning to send the mail out tonight (CET) once the corrections
have come in.

Best regards,
Meike