Re: Please review latest issue of the Debian Project News

Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks much for contacting debian-l10n-english, the result has a
> much higher quality. However I suggest allowing more time for
> proofreading in the future, at least 12 hours. One day would also
> not be excessive. With 20 edits in under 8 hours, I'm sure I'm not
> the only one who got edit conflicts, and Moin seems to be very
> painful at that.

Agreed on both points. By the time I read the request, tried to edit,
got a conflict, and reloaded, the document had already moved.

--
 \      “I bought a self learning record to learn Spanish. I turned it |
  `\        on and went to sleep; the record got stuck. The next day I |