Re: Please review latest issue of the Debian Project News

Le October 20, 2008 08:51:46 am Alexander Reichle-Schmehl, vous avez écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I just finished writing the 13th issue of the Debian Project News.  It's
> scheduled to be released this evening / tomorow morning (I'll be home
> arround 20:00 UTC and plan to send it out then, unless my train is
> delayed).
>
> Could you please profreed the current draft available at
> http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current ?
With pleasure. Thanks much for contacting debian-l10n-english, the result has
a much higher quality. However I suggest allowing more time for proofreading
in the future, at least 12 hours. One day would also not be excessive. With
20 edits in under 8 hours, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got edit
conflicts, and Moin seems to be very painful at that.

Cheers,
Filipus