Re: Interesting story: Argentinian clocks

Interesting indeed.

I might suggest emphasizing that this affected systems other than Debian or *nix.  I
could see someone being confused and thinking that this was a *nix and/or Debian
problem if we publicize it.  It turns out that it affects MS Windows too[1] but they
have no patch available.  So emphasizing that it affects many major operating systems
yet Debian was able to get a fix out so quick might be less confusing, or at least keep
a general reader from believing that this was a Debian problem.

[1] - http://blogs.technet.com/latam/archive/2008/10/16/argentinadst-2008-2009.aspx

Steve