Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

also sprach Fernando Cerezal <kryptos21@gmail.com> [2008.10.13.2144 +0200]:
> > Let RH and Suse spout FUD with their slogans, but let's not
> > compete in that league!
>
> I dont propose send FUD, but be more attractive for more people.

I am sorry, I didn't try to suggest you were.

Yet, most of the slogans I've seen here so far make me feel as if
they are contrived and marketing-y.

"zum christentum wird man nicht geboren,
 man muß dazu nur krank genug sein."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche