Re: DWN - Translation to pt

* Carlos Lisboa <carloslisboa@gmail.com> [2008-09-17 00:05:46 CEST]:
> I belong to the group responsible to translate the Debian Project to
> portuguese.
> I would like to know the process to translate the Debian Weekly News.

 You can form any process you like, it's up to your team how translation
works best for you.

> Is it enough to do an entry at the wiki?

 Please don't. In the end the translation should appear on the Debian
website on <http://www.debian.org/News/project/> and not in the wiki, so
your fellow translators familiar with the Website translation should be
able to help you out.

 As staging area for the translation work until it's complete we have
created the dwn-trans project on alioth in the old days and it still is
used by some translators: <http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dwn-trans/>
- simply request to join here and mention your language, and maybe also
some recommendations from fellow translators, but that's not really
needed as things from there won't get published automatically.

 Hope that helps. :)
Rhonda