Re: Bits from the DPN editors

* Giuliano <italia1bpf@alice.it> [2008-09-14 15:51:31 CEST]:
> Since 2003 I translated DWN to italian, together with my friend Daniele
> Venzano. The job worked in this manner:
[...]
> I am not sure that this address is right, because I never wrote to
> Debian in the past.
> Please, confirm to me is it is right and how to operate in the future
> for a correct contribution to DPN.

 I would suggest you to get in contact with
<debian-l10n-italian@lists.debian.org> (propably also subscribe there
and help in other translation areas, too) and ask them about access to
webwml. <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators>
lists still Daniele as translation coordinator but also Giuseppe Sacco
<eppesuig@debian.org>, maybe he has some hint for you, too.

 Thanks for your efforts over the years so far!
Rhonda