Re: Debian Redesign (Was: Re: Hello all... :))

Hello, Pixelgirl
Many thanks for your time!
Debian needs your kind of efforts too.
The Debian Web Site Project [0] and debian-www list is the starting
place for helping our site.
(SkoleLinux site [2] is beautiful but does not satisfy the requirements.
The kevind23 proposal [3] seems a suitable one like others [4] and
debian-mentors [5], with a few correctionsm.)
The Debian Desktop Project [1]  needs help also, for our graphical
design for different desktop environments and other niceties.
Here at debian-publicity list you will help to improve our marketing and
publicity initiatives.
we still need official banners, folders, posters, "business" cards, cd
covers and labels, presentations layouts, wallpapers, screen savers,
themes, etc.
The cited web site, desktop, and publicity projects could interact with
the marketing project efforts to a consistent message and look and feel.
Many thanks.
Andre Felipe Machado

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebSiteProject
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop