Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: 1st DRAFT DC8 press release

also sprach Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [2008.08.06.1644 -0300]:
> And, as Martin noticed, Mark's talk to be qualified as a keynote
> might be quite controversial (while I personnally feel it deserves
> to be mentioned as an important eventà.

I will not oppose if someone else adds it to the press release.
I won't. I would love to be proven wrong, but I anticipate a lot of
hot air on Tuesday morning, and that's hardly something to spread.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"montag, why do you burn books?"
"it's a job like any other, pay is good and there is a lot of variety."
                                                -- ray bradbury (f451)