Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: 1st DRAFT DC8 press release

also sprach Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [2008.08.06.0926 -0300]:
> Wait... We are crossing time zones.  Which tomorrow night?  Could
> I please have an estimation, when you expect me to send it to the
> Debian list?
>
> (I'll be absent tomorrow between 10:00 and 18:00 UTC.)

I will send out the press release and DPN will receive it. Then you
can forward it on. I was talking about our evening, so you will
probably act Thursday morning.

> Minor question: When sending it to Debian's announce list, should
> we set a reply-to press@debconf.org (you might get some bounces
> there; is press@dc.org still a tracker? Will bounces hurt?)

press@dc.org is a tracker and bounces are somewhat annoying. I'd
rather have you set reply-to madduck@debconf.org and let me bounce
stuff. This is also suboptimal, but I can't come up with a better
solution.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"whale feces or working at microsoft? i would probably be the whale
 feces researcher. salt air and whale flatulence; what
 could go wrong?"
             -- michael moyer, executive editor of _popular science_