Re: debconf funding article

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:00:50PM -0300, Andre Felipe Machado wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there new info about the subject?
> Could someone try to write a first draft about this?
> Calling for travel sponsoring could be a critical task, and given the
> short time available, it will be very important to write a good one.

I do not think a article "we need money we do not have money for sponsor
people's travel costs" is good from the marketing POV. But an article
with a call for sponsors and commenting how good is DebConf for Debian
development would be good.
Situation is not good, but it is not a disaster either.

Ana