Re: press coverage wiki pages

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Andre Felipe Machado
<andremachado@techforce.com.br> wrote:

>  The wiki pages [0] (should be) are fast moving and everybody can edit
>  them.
>  The debian site press coverage [1] has other requirements.
>  And I (and other contributors) do not have security access to those
>  pages.
>  If you could find a better solution, please tell us.

Mailing debian-www with a link to both pages, volunteering to merge
the wiki onto the site, volunteering to maintain the pages on the
website and asking for access to the version control system to do so
should be enough. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet.

One page on the wiki can then be used as a way for new people who
don't have access to submit links, which would then be moved to the
website by people who do have access.

I notice that the last time the website page was maintained (in 2005)
there were much less links per story compared to how things are done
on the wiki, I'm not sure which style should be used on new pages
though.

--
bye,
pabs