press coverage wiki pages
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: press coverage wiki pages
- From: Andre Felipe Machado <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:33:02 -0300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1208622275.6101.18.camel@chianamo>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1208622275.6101.18.camel@chianamo>
The wiki pages  (should be) are fast moving and everybody can edit
The debian site press coverage  has other requirements.
And I (and other contributors) do not have security access to those
If you could find a better solution, please tell us.
The wiki has been satisfactory enough for the past 2,5 years.
Em Dom, 2008-04-20 às 00:24 +0800, Paul Wise escreveu:
> About the press coverage wiki pages, I'd like to see those moved back to
> the website. Its kinda strange to have old stuff on the site and new
> stuff on the wiki.