Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP-master & DAM delegations

On 21/04/08 at 12:34 -0300, Andre Felipe Machado wrote:
> I imagined something like this, enough to outsiders:

I would prefer if you sticked to the facts, rather than imagine stuff
just so we can have a better PR.

> One of the bottlenecks is the Debian Accout Management, and Sam Hocevar,
> at his last DPL announcement just before passing position to Steve
> McIntyre, the new elected DPL, delegated some important tasks to more
> people, distributing the workload a bit more.

this part leads reader to believe that Sam's delegations was the origin
of the creation of the new accounts.  While Sam's delegations will
probably be a win on the long term, there's no evidence that proves that
it was what allowed the accounts to be created (all the actions were
taken by the other DAM AFAIK).

> [..]
> Ongoing discussions are being held at its mailing lists to find a better
> New Maintainer process management with a more scalable and permanent
> solution.

I don't think there's an ongoing discussion about that.