Re: Surveying the Debian community

Hi!

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [080406 07:14]:

> Secondly, I'm surveying Debian users and new contributors, you may want
> to mention that in the first edition of DWN. More details here:
>
> http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/log/2008/04/03/surveying-debian/

Thanks for the hint; I added a (preliminary) version to the current
issue [1] (ignore the layout; it won't be send out that way).

I took the liberty to link to your post to the -users lists, instead of
your blog posts; I thought your "call for action" get's clearer that
way.

Still need to add, that you are surveying new contributors, too.

Links:
  1: http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander