RE: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Sanger Institute Debian cluster 320 TB swap 1.5PB storage

Hello,
Many thanks for all your suggestions and corrections.
You may find the attached new version draft file rendered at [0].
Added a few more modifications.
There are still 2 information I would like to add:
1- Is there a direct link to the Thousand Genome Project?
2- Could you tell a bit more about the 3 Debian Developers contributions at
your team [1]?

Given such DD involvement, could it be worth to participate more at Debian
development Partners Program [2]?
Are there some modifications made for your work accepted at the main Debian
Project and now collectively maintained?

Regards.
Andre Felipe
Ps: please, correct also my english mistakes at the draft. It is not my
mother language.

[0] http://times.debian.net/1225
[1] http://www.debian.org/users/org/sangerinstitute.en.html
[2] http://www.debian.org/partners/