RE: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Sanger Institute Debian cluster 320 TB swap 1.5PB storage

Looks good to me, apart from par.

"Each of the 27 new tehcnology robotic computorized..."

Should be:

"Each of the 27 new technology robotic computerized..."

Don

Dr Don Powell
Press and PR
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute