Re: Draft for an announce about debian-community.org

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Shams Fantar wrote:
> Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Tuesday 18 December 2007 21:19, Shams Fantar wrote:
> >> Thank you very much for your suggestions. So, I've modified my article
> >> (http://sfantar.linux62.org/times.debian.net/times_debian_article1.txt
> >> or the attachment). Tell me if it's correct. If you somebody has ideas
> >> or suggestions, dont' hesitate !
> >
> > Thanks Shams for writing this article! I've put a slightly modified version up
> > to http://layer-acht.org/dc.txt
> >

> > regards,
> > 	Holger
>
> Great, I think it's now correct. Does someone have suggestions ?

 or do it yourself as its made with ikiwiki too.

suggest instead

 or you can do it yourself, as it uses ikiwiki too.

Otherwise, looks fine. [If the old wording is used, it should be
"it's" not "its".]

Don Armstrong

--
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you. If you don't
bet, you can't win.