Re: [DRAFT READY FOR REVIEW] Skolelinux wins the Scandinavian Free Software award

Hello,
Please, review the latest version of the draft [0].
Attached, a copy of the new proposed file.
Most of the initial proposed text was captured from the FSFE
announcement, and from the referred sites.
So, I ask what is the correct procedure for quotes from these sites.
If we modify the original text, should be kept the quotation marks?
Are we entitled to modify the original text and keep the quotation
marks?
Should we write a disclaimer at the end?
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado

[0] http://times.debian.net/1206