Re: Debian and the Google Summer of Code 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 09:18:42PM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
>On Monday 16 April 2007 16.50:20 Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 04:17:21PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
>> >Hi,
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> >Looks good to me. For what is it targeted? debian-news@lists.debian.org?
>>
>> I'm not sure myself - I'm looking for suggestions. Probably
>> debian-news, maybe debian-announce?
>
>Wasn't there a list of contacts to send press releases to, i.e. journalists
>and editors of news outlets?

I dunno personally. But, anyway - some progress on the release would
be good...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer