Re: Debian and the Google Summer of Code 2007

On Monday 16 April 2007 16.50:20 Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 04:17:21PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> >Hi,
>
> <snip>
>
> >Looks good to me. For what is it targeted? debian-news@lists.debian.org?
>
> I'm not sure myself - I'm looking for suggestions. Probably
> debian-news, maybe debian-announce?

Wasn't there a list of contacts to send press releases to, i.e. journalists
and editors of news outlets?

cheers
-- vbi

--
"Valentine's Day is the one holiday when everyone is expected to do
something romantic for their spouse or lover -- and if someone has both,