Re: why Debian? / some event Debian talks resources

also sprach André Felipe Machado <andremachado@techforce.com.br> [2007.02.16.0138 +0000]:
> http://www.calibre.ie/interviews/index.php (Martin Krafft, Debian
> Developer,  interview linked at the page bottom)
> http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=522
> (Another Martin Krafft interview)

http://people.debian.org/~madduck/talks/ has all my Debian-related
talks; feel free to use them, they all should be CC 2.5 by-sa.

"when I was a boy I was told
 that anybody could become president.
 now i'm beginning to believe it."
                                                    -- clarence darrow