Re: why Debian? / some event Debian talks resources

Hello,
I suggest some links with valuable resources:
http://www.debian.org.br/events/material
http://www.debian.org/intro/about
http://www.debian.org/social_contract
http://www.debian.org/users/
http://www.debian.org/events/talks
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/doc/advantages.html
http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/talks/why_debian/
http://www.cyrius.com/talks/
http://73lab2.free.fr/debian_posters/
http://www.calibre.ie/interviews/index.php (Martin Krafft, Debian
Developer,  interview linked at the page bottom)
http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=522
(Another Martin Krafft interview)
http://people.debian.org/~enrico/dcg/
http://people.debian.org/~enrico/talks/20060516-Debconf/index.html

Debian and Linux business success cases
http://www.techforce.com.br/index.php/linux_blog/casos_de_sucesso_com_linux
(There is a top link "This page in English" for automatic translation
next to the story title)
At the site there are a series of articles roughly translated as "how to
make money with software libre". Maybe you could read the automatic
translated versions and follow the links, mostly to english resources.
http://www.techforce.com.br/index.php/news/linux_blog/ganhar_dinheiro_com_linux_parte_13
They are chained linked. This is the part 13.

Nice wallpapers:
http://www.deifl-web.de/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7
http://www.glatozen.org/wallpaper/wallpaper.php?variable=debian
http://www.kobra.one.pl/pix/galeria/?album=debian_wallpapers