Re: Linux Magazin Special about Debian

Hey,

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 10:07:29PM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:

[...]

> We did a bit of brainstorming directly after the Linux New Media Awards
> where assigned. A few topics which arrised there, were:

[...]

> - Step by Step installation guide

I would like to do this article, if nobody objects.

> Oliver, can you give some acurate dates, when these articles are needed,
> about last "Redaktionsschluss" etc?

Yes, that would be good since I'm planning the update of my book as
well.

Cheers,

Heike

--
Heike Jurzik, M.A.                       jurzik@linux-journalist.com
Tel.: +49 177 278 0503               http://www.linux-journalist.com

      Linux-Journalist -- giving you the inside track on Linux