Re: Etch release advertisement.

Gustavo Franco wrote:
> What do you think if we start asking for donations to a Debian Etch
> release ad in something big in the press and Linux related ? This idea
> is similar to what Mozilla did for Firefox, but i would prefer avoid
> use the donated money in a non-linux communication channel.

Interesting idea, something like the Spread Firefox campagne.

However before I'd like some general questions:

 . What would we want to achieve with the ad?

 . Where should it be printed?

 . Who prepares the ad?

 . How large should it be?
   (Maybe smaller depending on less money?)

 . What exactly should be referenced?

Have you ever noticed that "General Public Licence" contains the word "Pub"?