Re: Debian Linux Adopts OpenVZ Virtualization Software

On Sunday 13 August 2006 17:50, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Regarding your press release from the third of this month, I would like
> to thank you for mentioning us and bringing us in the news, too :)
[...]

> Yours sincerely,
>   Alexander Schmehl,
>   Debian Spokesman

Since corporate people are probably not used to this:  I think a disclaimer
like "the debian-publicity@l.d.o email address is a publicly accessible
mailing list" would be appropriate in such communications.

greetings
-- vbi

--
Do you understand now why we attacked Iraq?  Because war is good for the
economy, which means war is good for America.   Also, since God is on