Re: First draft (was Re: we need a release announcement -- soon [source material])

On Aug 07, Joey Hess wrote:

> > > Again, I'd lose the "more then any other Linux distribution" part.
> >
> > Actually, this is the one point I disagree on.  It's a statement of
> > fact (whereas "best-tested" might be opinion).
>
> Hmm. According to Martin Schulze on this list onetime this year (check
> the archives), SuSE may have more.
>
> I'd check this one *very* carefully before making the claim.

According to SuSE's U.S. web site, I count 3 (Alpha, Intel, PowerPC);
only Intel is the latest (7.0) release:

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_Main.Entry?SP=10007&SID=20180&CID=0

Their German site also mentions an S/390 port, but they don't sell it
yet.  That's 4.

I know they've sold "archive" CDs in the past, but I really don't
think that counts since the CDs don't contain SuSE packages.

Chris