Re: PR about slink

On Jan 01, Joey Hess decided to present us with:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
> > What shall I list about apt?
>
> This is the first release of debian to include apt, and it's now our
> preferred dselect method, and so we can hype it a bit. (Apt was used to
> upgrade to 2.0, but wasn't actually in the distribution proper.) We
> shouldn't hype it too much, as the press release for 2.0 already mentioned
> it some.

IMHO we should, because apt now supports multiple CDs and I
heard slink's binaries won't fit in one CD anymore even
disregarding contrib|non-free|non-us. For the first time we have
a real tool to painlessly install the full system from CD
including add-ons (which is what I consider non-free).

[]s,
                                               +----
--
     And the sign said the words of the prophets
 are written on the subway walls and tenement halls