Re: Partners Program

  This is a good idea, however it would involve a great deal of organizing
and money, and is probably not feasible at this time.  It would be a good
idea to perhaps put the services you're suggesting on our web pages, but
maintaining something along those lines world wide would take a lot of
effort.  We already have a list of vendors (I think even organized by
country) on our web pages.

Comments?

Nils.