Re: German press release sent via mail

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is a progress report of the PR work that I've done tonight after
> hamm finally got released.  I've sent the german translation of our
> press release that can be found at http://www.debian.org/~joey/pr/2.0/press.de.txt
[snipped list]
Yesteday, Enrique and I worked out a list of Spanish Magazines and Newspapers
as well as Linux Associations and sent our translation of the press release:

 Mailing Lists
   . l-linux@calvo.teleco.ulpgc.es (Main spanish speaking Linux List)
   . debian-user-spansih@lists.debian.org (Our own user List)
   . hispalinux@hispalinux.ctv.es         (Spanish Association of LUGs)

 Magazines
   . PC Actual
   . Linux Actual
   . Sólo Programadores
   . Diario del Navegante (El Mundo)
   . PC Magazine (Spain)

I may have forgotten one because it was rather late but still... Of course
if anyone knows of some other place/people we should be sending this to,
please let us know.

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76