Preparing press releases / sum of features

Hi,

as I haven't seen that my effort from about 2 months ago has been
used to collect all features of Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 in order to
make press releases and articles for newspapers easier, I have
re-started it.

Nils Lohner works on the press release while I will try to keep
this collection up to date.  He will use parts of it.

I have based my current work on mail exchange that I had lately with
a person working for a German computer magazine.

Please take a look at http://master.debian.org/~joey/pr/
or http://www.debian.org/~joey/pr/ and submit your ideas if there
is something missing.

Thanks to the people on #Debian for proof reading.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."