Re: The evil Novare has pinpoint hemorraging in the frontal lobe...

[Removed -devel as it doen't belong there]

Ean Schuessler <ean@novare.net> writes:

> URL is http://www.novare.net/~ean/debads.html

Hmm.

a) Please do use our choosen logo until we select another one.
   I discussed this already with Ean.

b) I think there is too much text.  People shouldn't have to read
   that much.  It'll be better if we (CQ, you're listening?) would
   prepare a longer article that we submit to the LJ for publishing
   describing the goals, the power, the idea etc. of Debian.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about it's friends.