Re: The evil Novare has pinpoint hemorraging in the frontal lobe...

[Removed -devel as it doen't belong there]

Ean Schuessler <ean@novare.net> writes:
> URL is http://www.novare.net/~ean/debads.html

a) Please do use our choosen logo until we select another one.
   I discussed this already with Ean.

b) I think there is too much text.  People shouldn't have to read
   that much.  It'll be better if we (CQ, you're listening?) would
   prepare a longer article that we submit to the LJ for publishing
   describing the goals, the power, the idea etc. of Debian.

Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about it's friends.