Re: I've had enough.

The address is real.. i even got a reply from him.
I didn't mind at all that people liked other ads
hell.. that's fine. I wanted to give my attempt to
help, as an artist as was asked for on the gimp
irc channel.  It's sad to think that people can't
see past a distribution anymore. It's all linux
and we should stand together. not tear at someone
who was answering a request for help. *shrug*
just my thoughts, and I suppose I've become....
jaded... perhaps... over the last weeks. I wish
you well.

P.S.  On a second thought.. i'm going to send this
to the publicity list, just so noone else wonders
if the address was real and that it wasn't just a
fluke. It was real enough to hurt.

Thank you,

Will LaShell

-Mail: Will LaShell <wlashell@cland.net>