Re: ZDNet 'Leaning Towards Linux' Article

I think some clarification is in order. I sent this mail after the following:

- Two people on -devel (Ian Setford, Ray (jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl) asked
for a response to the ZDNet article.

- I wrote the response and send it to iwj and Joey who commented on it,
OK'ed it and told me to send it.

If this is not enough, I apologize.  Maybe public responses should be
discussed in this group before being sent? I am hoping to slide into a press
speaker role for Debian and also write some of the policy regarding press
contacts.  I posted a Press Release format 2 weeks ago in this group, and am
looking to also write a format for an extended press release (more of a
postable article) and press response guidelines.  Please feel free to
comment on what should/should not be contained in any of these.

Nils.